Motor Rewind Data - Version 4
This valuable resource is available only to EASA Members.
EASA members can download this software for FREE using the link below!
|NOTE: The Motor Rewind Data winding database is included in EASA's AC Motor Verification & Redesign - Ver. 4. EASA's Motor Rewind Data software SHOULD NOT be installed if you are already using EASA's AC Motor Verification & Redesign.
This version of the EASA Motor Rewind Database software takes a large leap forward with the data that it provides members. Most notably, it now has the ability to connect to a live, ever-expanding online database of more than 250,000 windings. This live database will be continuously monitored, updated and corrected as needed by EASA’s Technical Support Staff. Using the online database guarantees you’ll have the most up-to-date information available at all times. If your computer does not have an Internet connection, the software will automatically switch to the static, local database that was included and loaded during installation. (Note: The local database does not receive updates.)
The database includes:
- Three-phase, single-speed AC motors
- Three-phase, multi-speed AC motors
- Single-phase AC motors
- DC motors & generators
Note: The Motor Winding Database is included in EASA's AC Motor Verification & Redesign - Ver. 4.
- Windows PC, 64-bit operating system. (Note: To run on a Mac, you must run a supported Windows OS using virtual machine software such as Parallels or Fusion.)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (Does not apply if purchasing the downloadable version)
- Approximately 1.25 GB free space on hard drive
- Screen resolution of at least 1280x768 (with text size set at 100%)
- Java™ Virtual Machine 1.8 or higher (Version 1.8 included on CD-ROM)
- Adobe® Reader (for report output/printing; free download from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Internet access for retrieving future software updates and optional online motor rewind database
Software Use Restrictions
This program is intended for use by the purchaser for internal operations only and may not be made available for any other use by loan, rental, service bureau or any other similar arrangement. This program may be viewed/used on multiple computers at the SINGLE BUSINESS LOCATION registered with EASA. The program may not be placed on a website or otherwise used on the Internet without permission from EASA. The program may not be used, reproduced or disclosed except as provided herein or as may be permissible in particular cases under the Fair Use provision of the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. § 107).